Oral, Dental,And Maxıllofacıal Surgery
Oral, dental, and maxillofacial surgery, in which comprehensive treatment procedures of the tissues in the mouth are performed, covers applications for temporomandibular joint disorders and dental problems. Treatment planning, which is created according to the patient’s current complaint and mouth structure, is made with methods such as local anesthesia, general anesthesia, or sedation. As part of oral and maxillofacial surgery, in which soft tissue disorders, distortions, or injuries in the jaw are treated;
• Extraction of impacted teeth,
• Extraction of wisdom teeth,
• Surgical and simple tooth extraction,
• Diagnosis and treatment planning of existing cysts in the jaw,
• Dental implant application,
• Sinus lift operations,
• Apical resection due to inflammation of the root tips in the dentine,
• Pre-prosthetic surgery for tissue reserve for the completion of bone contours,
• Surgical applications for jaw fractures,
• Treatment and long-term follow-up of traumatic injuries to the teeth,
• Diagnosis and treatment of disorders related to the temporomandibular joint,
• Procedures such as surgical treatment of the lower and upper jaw (orthognathic surgery) are performed.
This service, which is provided to restore the health of the patients who need diagnosis and treatment within the scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery, and to eliminate the problems encountered during the routine checks of each healthy individual, is personal. According to the course of the disease, follow-up is required periodically after the treatments performed in the operating room environment by anesthesiologists and maxillofacial surgeons.